Sunday 7 December 2008

A weird...movie -.- But quite okay lar~

Okay..I just spend my time watching this movie.. It's called..



TROPIC THUNDER


I have to say it was quite funny but too much BAD words in it..

For the characters...


Ben Stiller as Tugg Speedman
For those who are Madagascar fans..
Stiller is the guy who act as the voice of Alex the LION
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Robert Downey Jr. as Kirk Lazarus
For those who really love Ironman ( I'm one of them xD ) This guy is Ironman -.-
But in this movie, he act as a BLACK MAN!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Jack Black as Jeffs Portnoy
For those who love Kungfu Panda..
Yup..this is the man who acts as the voice of Po The Panda!!!!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tom Cruise as the bad mouth guy -.-
For those who love Mission Impossible.. This is the guy who act in that movie!
Okay..to tell u da truth.. I only knew who he was until the credits.. cus in this movie..he act as the BIG FAT GUY who speaks a lot of XXX words..haha..




OKay~ That's all.. I've gotta sleep.. Goodnite ~ xP

No comments: