Sunday 7 December 2008

CONGRATS TO THE NEWLY WEDS~~



FINALLY~!!!

Our lovely Teacher Agnes is married!! Thousand applause to her and her bridegroom ^^
I just attended their lovely wedding dinner..wat a sight~


Here's their invitation to me~
















Teacher Agnes was wearing a lovely red dress accompany by her handsome bridegroom~ Frankie~

When I first came to the dinner, the first thing that attracted me was the CUTE sign behind their car!!


AGNES & FRANKIE



Her smiling face shows how happy she was cus that was a once in a life time experience ^^


We hope her to have a happy family~ Healthy life~ And prosperity~ ^^
By the way...I get to meet up with some of my old buddies~















Okay..
From da left..the guy in red~
Ah Teck, Tzen Chean, Yee Yang, Wee Yang, ( i duno his name,I'll edit ltr,sorry!), Zhong Zheng, Jia Kai, Hua Yao, and me~
I'll edit more ltr becus I dun have the picture now xD sorry guys~

1 comment:

em.xoxo said...

wth the pixx -.- u guys EATING
zzz it's a wedding!! whr's the bride n broom?? LOL