Wednesday 17 December 2008

Today de Game at Lion Dance Camp ^^ 3rd day of Camp!!

Walau..today we put a lot of effort in learning our Lion Head..still very NOOB ler..my group de boys all try performing..but still..we end up laughing at each other..can't help it ba!! Haha.. Imagine a Lion swinging it's head like he's on drugs..hehe..

let me brief about the game we played ^^

1) Pass bottle with water game
2) Pass water balloon in girls' toliet game (FINALLY! BOY WENT TO GIRLS DE TOLIET!!)
3) Rolling on each other at the field game
4) Number ascending+ "gong zhen" + hitting ur boy private if wrong game
5) Question, find balloon with stone, passing using hug and sponge on face in pond game
6) Ping Pong + talking bout something game, Seaweed game and Monkey Couple Bar Game
7) Passing sweet using ur mouth game
8) Eating biscuit while talking and spitting game
9) Find $$ in the "Buo Shi Mao" pond game
10) Guess action game

haha..let me tell u that I hate the most fun in Ping Pong de cus 3 game in one station..hehe..Mavis lost to us all in Seaweed..bad luck for her..hehe..Joy kena us jio..Phoebe also..Wen Yi a lil bit lar we say..hehe...

Another game is fun is eating biscuit and spitting..haha..spit everyone..Kit How very cham ler..Phoebe more cham.. 0.0 lol..

Another game that got me ROFL is the GUESS ACTION GAME~ Haha..a lil bit hiao but still fun ^^ hehe..we almost guess all wrong..especially when Phoebe say " Boy is water gun god!! " Haha..got us laughing non-stop.. and my monkey with jr climbing tree guess so fun ler!! haha..my action got Phoebe like... "WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA"

Another game which is fun but still VERY DISGUSTING!! The sweet passing game!! It was disgusting cus Gerald ( I think that how u spell his name) Keep leaving saliva at me..lol

Another interesting thing in my day is when we change our clothes in the boy's toilet..
I waited for one of da person in the toliet to come out..to my suprise..it's..a..GIRL!! OMG..
And I was yet again..SUPRISED becus she went to a toliet which the door can't really close properly but she manage to shut it and open it 0.0 I can only closed it by banging it hard..and open by shouting at my fren to kick the door..haha..

After that, we went back at 5.30pm but Ming Sheng and I waited for 6pm and today our dads didn't hang out to drink beer at Marina Horse Bistro..hehe..

Post more ltr ^^

No comments: