Saturday 13 December 2008

I updated my music playlist ^^ Try and listen

The songs are shuffled so I dunno which come first and which one u're hearing now..so here's the list of songs I've put in..

1) Busted- Who's david
2) Daniel Bedingfield- If you're not the one
3) David Cook - Always be my baby
4) Mcfly - Little Joanna
5) The Click Five/ Leo 5 rise - Kidnap My heart
6) The Click Five - Empty
7) The Click Five - The reason why
8) The Click Five - Mary Jane
9) The Click Five - I'm getting over you
10) The Click Five - All I need is you

I know..I know..why is there so many Click Five's songs? Cus I'm a big fan of them!! Their song rocks..but I'm not crazy about them..lol.. And their songs loaded faster than the other songs.. Dun complain if the songs loaded slow..for me, they loaded just fine and fast..haha..

No comments: