Saturday 13 December 2008

Normal in the morning, Sick in noon, Blur at nite..

Morning

I woke up with a weird wake up call, my mommy turned on her Xmas songs very loud and I woke up with Jingle Bells in my ears ^^ haha..
For breakfast, I had "Cha Sau" Mee and some fresh milk..

Afternoon

I kept watching tv non-stop..my computer was just turned on for downloads..
For lunch, I had sweet & sour fish, veges and egg..
My mom asked whether I wanted to go Parkson to do some shopping but I didn't want to cus I was feeling a little dizzy..After that, my fren told me that they were in Parkson o, too bad I din go ar..
While I was on my way back to my room,suddenly I felt sick..and I fainted on my bed for hours..
I think it was 5 or 6 when I woke up, I straight went down stairs for some milk to refresh myself..
I didin't dare to tell my parents cus if I tell them, I might not be goin to Lion Dance camp..

Nite

I was still sick..a friend of notice that I'm sick when I talked to her..li hai ler Chu Xuan..She advice me to rest and drink more water..thx for caring o ^^
We went out for dinner,( Chu Xuan still jio me say me sick still go out makan..lol) we decided to go to my Aunt's kopitiam..
When we arrived there, I didn't notice my surroundings but then..

"HEY!!"
I turned back and there was Adrian..lol..he was having dinner with his family, I finally saw his dad but Adrian told me that nth is interesting to see bout him..haha..

Due to long queue, my dad decided to bring us for Ba Ku Teh.. at The Taste Good Ba Ku Teh..( i think that's how we spell it..haha) walau ler..I sick still eat hot de..lol..make me more worse ler..

After dinner, we went to Imperial Mall for some shopping, I was still shopping for my new clothes since I haven't bought one yet..but I have no clue wat to buy ler..haha..
Oh ya, there was a BRA SALE on the ground floor, to my suprise, a "girl" friend of mine is buying some bra, and she feels so xia soi when I call her..haha..

After shopping, we went home..I watched a movie..a REALLY COOL ONE!!
I'll post another about the movie..

I slept at 2am

P.S this post is made late..sorry.. ( it actually made today which is 14th)

No comments: