Friday 12 December 2008

(11th Thursday) Today was fun ^^

Wah..I've a lot to say today..hehe..

MORNING
Today I woke up..Actually not wanting to go to school for the meeting..BUT I GLAD I DID ^^

First of, I went for some breakfast with my dad at the same ol'ol' koptiam for a plate of Kuew Tiaw Goreng..Ordered the same drink again " Chrysanthemum Tea "..

SCHOOL
Then, my dad drove me to school.. upon entering the school.. I found that our commitee members are really hardworking in preparing their Game Stations.. I feel bad unable to help them..

Ok..We went into the hall for short briefing about the games..then..my group and Jeff's group merged into Group 2!! For our slogan, we chose " Group 2, we're the best!!" Unfortunately, someone copyrighted our slogan too xD Rui Ming lor..hehe..

GAME ON~!!
Then..on our mark..3..2...1..GO~!!!

My group ran..but.. we went to the WRONG station xP what a BUMMER! Haha..

For the first game..I don't want to be a spoiler for next year new student..so I'll just say how much fun it is..

ALL THE GAME ROCKS!!! hehe ^^

Ok..there were some requirement or we can call it a "MISSION"..hehe..they want us to "steal" ( I prefer the word borrow xD ) from the AJKs..
So..I stole.. Daniel Phang's slippers, Kok Chung's T shirt, Yi Hsi' slippers, Cindy's hair..hehe..
And also in one of the game, we had to call Zao Lin and Shin Yee " DA MEI NU!!" haha.. in this station..tio scold and minus mark..becus I jio them and spray water at Zao Lin..lol..

oh ya.. FYI.. I ran bare footed for the whole cus I was wearing my shoes and didn't had time to change..so as a result of that.. I got a cut on my beneath my toe T.T going to plaster it 2moro..cus I need to buy a new plaster xD hehe..

We had a game with the MUDAS+OLD MUDAS V.S AJKS..
Hehe..first person that I out is Zao Lin ( Sia Chew Ling) ..she so angry ler( but she say she isn't! and her face was really red..so cute ler xD haha) ..straight away dipped some water and sprayed me! LOl..so I let her spray lar..since it can make her feel better..cus also my fault she can only play for awhile..Sorry again o Zao Lin ^^

NOON
After changing my clothes in class 3E wif Ming Sheng, I was about to go for lunch when HALT!!
A sushi delivery for me ^^ Thx again Chu Xuan.. I'm really sorry but also happy..hard to express..haha..but

THX A THOUSANDS CHU XUAN~~ Next time my turn make for u liao..hehe..

Okay, after that, my "brothers" and I went for lunch at the BISTRO..this was the first I was there..The food was cheap but not much choice lar..but still ok lor ^^ Jim was like eating so fast 0.0 and busy again wif his phone..hehe.. I still kelian Rui Ming..he had this pain at the chest when he was having lunch.. So Jim and I finish his 100plus..hehe..thx..

We were crossing the road without using the pedestrian crossing... hehe.. KIDS PLS DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!
As we were crossing, we met up wif some of our senior... Wen Yi, Mavis, Chun Man and some of their friends..say Hi for awhile then we brought Rui Ming back to school and kept him in the BSMM room..let he rest..( u think he rested?)

-_- well..he can't rest properly with us singing inside..hehe.. Adrian, Yun Fan, Jim, Jia Chee, Kiwi and I were like singing along to JJ-Den Dai .. haha.. then Jim thought us how to play Lion's drum and wat worst is that we were hitting the bed Rui Ming was sleeping on..haha..

2pm
Meeting starts!!
Okay..we sang first lor.. wah..how HIGH! Sot man..kept singing..singing..on, and on, and ON, and ON!! LOl..more cham is I din bring my water to drink after singing so long..my voice a little bit out liao ler..

After tat, we danced.. Okay..the dance rocks! But hard to learn cus a lot of "flower"... but with effort and time.. I think I can cope with the dance..hehe.. ^^

5pm
Time to go home ^^ it was raining so I had to walk under the rain but it's ok..I didn't catch a cold..YET! My car came at 6pm, and the moment I stepped into the car.. *snore* Zzzz..Zzz..( sleep ler!!)

7pm
COOL! Dad's outstation..going Labuan to check the goods.. so I get to stay at home!! Woosha..but din do anything much..just bath..sleep..dinner..sms..see tv..chatting..brush teeth..then tv again..hehe..

10pm
I tried to record the video Arren been wanting from me..unfortunately I found out that once my voice is transferred into the computer..it changed completely..different voice when I use a mic ler..so I duno wat to do..lol..duno wat is the problem..

NOW..

And for now, I need to sleep so I'm going to say

Good night~!! Sweet Dreams~!

No comments: