Monday 15 December 2008

Today was tired but a nice experience lo..LION DANCE CAMP~!

Today I went for Lion Dance Camp, which was compulsory for all Orientation AJKs to attend..( which so happen only few attend the camp -.- so much for "compulsory")

First, we started in the morning with a little intro of the AJKs of the Camp, and a performance from the Mudas..
We had this game, find the LEADER..

Narissa lost eventually, and I was also picked to find the leader, I told her that "a guy look suspicious" lol..and BINGO~! It was him..good job Narissa for saying his name, and good job to me for having good attention..hehe

Then, we started learning "qia", to tell u da truth, I dun think I'm that good at it cus everytime I "hit" it, I think I will recoil..like a gun..lol..

My group 7 Ajks are really nice ^^ Jia Chee was pushing us really fast..but it was for the better good..cus we only have 5 days of camp and to learn all of the moves..it's not that easy as it seems..

And good news!! Lunch is provided ~ Free of charge..thx !!

Today I saw Mavis a few times.. It just weird that we kept meeting each other after the Chung Hua Camp, but the reason being is becus she also join most the camp ma..haha..of cus will meet lar..

Walau..I also realised that my group ( Orientation) Ajk so guai ler..Howard, Su Liang, Adeline and I were there! I guess only the other 2 are busy cus one is Brass Band , the other Mudas..lol..

5pm was the time we went back..my auntie came and pick me up.. I was so tired I dun even wanna speak..cus yesterday I slept at 2.30am ler..(means this morning lor..) Have to give credit for that..hehe..

I'm goin to sleep now..Feeling so sleepy..but before I sleep..I wanted to post another topic..hehe..

No comments: