Wednesday 10 December 2008

Tag by Mavis~ haha

1) Do you have secrets?
Of cus~ Everyone does..hehe

2) Would you fall in love with a girl/boy younger than you?
LOl..younger is normal for boys ler..but if I fall in love with a girl older ar..not sure o..Cus we nvr noe who we'll fall in love with right? hehe ^^

3) Do you enjoy going to college?
hmph..depends on who I'm going to meet at my college..

4) What would you do with a billion dollars?
Hehe..easy.. I will save the $$ in a bank..after I finish my studies..I'll spent it.. AND by then I'll have MORE THAN ONE BILLION~~ Wakaka..

5) Will you fall in love with your best friend?
Err..this hard..Depends..not sure ler..

6) Which is more blessed,loving someone, or being love by someone?
BEING LOVE BY SOME1 ~

7) List 5 recently watched movies
Don't mess with the Zohan
Tropic Thunder
Stardust
Spirited Away
Wall-E ... EEEEEEEEEVEEEEEEEEEEEE~~~ hehe..


8) If the person you secretly liked is already attached, what would you do?
What can I do? Wish the girl I liked happiness lor ^^

9) List 5 favourite TV shows
CSI ( AXN )
To-LOVE-Ru ( 26 episode anime..funny but..quite ahem.. )
Penguin Musume Heart ( super funny de anime..22 episode)
Hanbun No Tsuki Ga Noboru Sora ( 6 episode de very touching anime)
Spongebob Square Pants ( sorry..but I nvr get tired with it..hehe.. )

* those who want to see these anime (except CSI n Spongbob), u can get them from me ^^


10) Do you have any regrets?
Tons..

11) How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
Sucessful.. done what I wanted to do in my life.. But maybe still single xD haha

12) Who are the most important people to you?
Family come first ^^ Friends second~ Sorry..hehe

13) What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?
Erm..she ar? My noble for Camp CH-17, not so clear bout her..but we're getting to know each other.. She is kawaii, pretty, playful and I think funny lor.. hehe.. Don't underestimate her small size body..when she sing..u could shed a tear..hehe..

14) Would you rather be single and rich, or married but poor?
Single and rich!! More freedom.. and when I've found my fate..I'll get marry and still stay rich? hehe

15) What is your favourite colour?
White, black and blue ^^

16) Would you give all in a relationship?
Guess not..cus if I give it all..that's nothing left to continue the relationship ^^

17) First five words that popped into your mind right now.
What to have for lunch? ( hehe..cus almost lunch time for me ler..)

18) What are the top five places on your "to-go" list?
New York City~
Paris~
Rome~
UK ~ ( United Kingdom, not Ulu Kapit..hehe)
Japan~

These are the places I haven't go..I wanna go ar ~


19) Name three things you would like to do, but would not be able to?
To fly? Hehe..
To be super rich? And have lots of sport cars and a lot of big bungalow~ ^^
To own a park with lots of animals! Cute and tamed de animals..like dogs, cats, hamster etc..not killing animals xD


20) 7 people I have tagged
Jong Sing Yee, Tong Pik Jeng, Phoebe Voon, Soo Ching, Emily Chong, Sia Chew Ni, Ian Gan

Sorry to u all ar xD but i see u all dun update much so TIME TO UPDATE ! Hehe

No comments: