Saturday 20 December 2008

Sorry Chu Xuan..it's my fault..I think..

I think Chu Xuan is really mad at me ar.. Duno what to do..

I didn't have time to find her this week and I did sms her few times..but suddenly I din reply cus I was really tired and only replied the next day..and she was really unhappy wif it..I didn't know that if I replied late, she would be upset..She thought I was still angry at her too..but I wasn't.. I was just so damn tired from Lion Dance camp so I sms as short & fast as possible..sorry ar Chu Xuan..didn't know I hurt you that much..

She told me that she wasn't angry but I knew that there's something wrong..so she admitted that she a little bu shuang me..haiss..those words pierce me like NEEDLES THROUGH MY SKINS..

And I wish that you wouldn't lie to me and just tell me the truth..cus we did promise not to lie to each other again..

SORRY CHU XUAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I truly am... T.T

No comments: