Thursday 4 December 2008

After 17th Chung Hua Camp

I feel lonely, empty, bored, sad, depressed, with just one word, I can say I was emo all the way.. I was really sad when it offically ended.. 5 days, 4 nights, 10 group, 10 spirit, 100++ participant, and lots of lovely,sweet n respectful AJKs.. Just in a blink of an eye.. Camp is done.. I learn a lot from this camp, made a lot of friends, did a lot "stupid" things that I never thought I'll do.. But I did.. And together with my group 8, we turn up victorious!! I'll always remember my teamates!

Member:
Chieng Lee En ( Leader )
Siaw Chu Xuan ( Vice )
Jeffery Jong ( me)
Ang Sze Ting ( outstation fren)
Kong Mun Ting
Darwin Soo
Ken
Joyce Hii ( outstation fren)
Tan Jie En
Vivirya
Jong Sing Yee
Boon Hou

Thx to them!! I've learn a lot.. I going to miss u all!!!
I've one last thing to say be4 I go to sleep!!

CAMP CHUNG HUA ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

em.xoxo said...

OMMFFGG!! CCH!!!!! I used to go tht camp!!! so craziee!!!!!! and fun!!!!!!!!!!! miss it T_T