Friday 5 December 2008

Sick~ But quite ok cause got ppl care for me ^^

Today I wake up with a cold~
A headache and a sore throat~
I dreamnt about someone last night..
Her voice melts my sickness..
I want to say thank you ^^
But I still can't explain what am I feeling right now..

Jealousy..
Confusion..
Neglection..
Satisfaction..

I dun understand.. But I will try to find out what it is soon ^^
I continue to sleep till Chu Xuan woke me up with her sms.. Thx again ar Chu Xuan xD
Then I had lunch..skipped my breakfast -.- My fry kuew tiaw ler..

1pm-4pm ba
Afternoon, I spent my time in office just playing Tekken 5 with my brother..Of cus we know da results ^^ I won most of them rounds xP

4.30pm - 5.30pm
I had my piano replacement lesson..Yang Tze change her hairstyle..It was pretty ^^ But I heard that she spent about Rm 300 ( including her little sister hair) it's really expensive 0.0

8pm
Walau.. I still haven't have my dinner -.- so hungry... keep eating keropok ler..so lonely..but lucky got people accompany me lar ^^

NOW
I'm so boring ar -.- still missing my friends and the camp..can't sleep..maybe sleep late eh..hehe

No comments: