Tuesday 9 December 2008

Public Holiday??

Today is a public holiday~
So boring at home ler...
So here's wat I did today~

8am
I woke up in a hurry cus I thought I was late to go to my daddyh's office..
WHO KNEW~! It's a public holiday..so I took my sweet time..doing useless things like filling new water into the flower vase.. threw the rubbish and etc~
And for breakfast, I had Maggi Mee with I think 4 fish balls and my favourite packet drink "Marigold, Kiwi+Apple" xP

12pm
I keep downloading animes cus I get really bored, not doing anything~
For lunch, I had porridge wif ikan bilis and some healthy orange juice~
After that, I continued playing games wif my big bro and sms my frens lor..

2pm
I just realise how much "rubbish" my house contains..
Lemme tell u what they are..
Papers from my tuition..
Textbooks and refrences books..
Exercise books..
Drawing books..
BOOKS BOOKS AND MORE BOOKS~
So I decided to put them in the storage room in my dad office..for safekeeping? Lol

4pm
Dad told us to change our clothes ~ ( FYI, I was still in my pyjamas at that time xD )
He said that we're going out shopping..
So I bathed (2nd time ar, morning also got ^^ )
Changed into my clothes and we went out..

6pm
Yes..weird..it's 6pm..what did I do for the 2 hours when I got out of the house?
Hehe..we went shopping around at other shopping complex..I dun they deserve the word "complex".. haha..
Okay~ So at 6++pm, we had our dinner at Maksim, near Parkson~
Man..their food nvr changed~ Nice as always~

7++pm
Okay~ We started shopping~
Mummy wanted us to buy RED clothes for CNY~
Well..I didn't buy one yet xD
My father,big bro, lil sis even my mom bought some clothes~
But I choose not to..because..
I wanted to buy some better clothes xD

9pm
Okay~ I'm back home.. Wanted to watch some movies but ending up friendstering,msning,smsing,chatting and blogging ~ Multi-tasking man~! haha..

NOW..
well..I'm still downloading some of my anime..
Blogging this post..
My eyes are sleepy..They're failing me..They're whispering to me...SLEEP!!
So..all i have to say now is...


GOODNITE~!!! SLEEP TIGHT~!! DON'T LET THE BED-BUGS BITE~! ^^

No comments: