Friday 12 December 2008

Boring ler...

MORNING
Today I woke up at 10am and the weird part is I'm still at HOME..usually at this time..I'm supposed to be at my daddy office..but instead I'm AT HOME!! The reason that I'm still at home is because our part time maid is cleaning the house and my dad is OUTSTATION!!! Woots~ FREEDOM!!

Okay..the first thing that I did when I woke up, check my labtop of the downloads.. Cool~ Hidamari Sketch x365 Episode 4 finish..leaving me with 9 more episode..hehe..

The moment I woke up no long after, there's a sms..to my suprise it isn't who I thought it would be..lol...it was Kie Hieng sms...lol.. Digi stupid sms..haha..

NOON
Okay..it was afternoon..I was still in my pyjamas.. watching MTV, chatting, smsing and having my Salad Chicken Rice and another pack of my favourite packet drink, Marigold KIWI+APPLE..
It was so boring..I wanted to play Silent Hill: Origins but my brother used the PS2 until he went for his piano lessons..

So..I started playing my games!!

1st, I played Spiderman-3 , but...the disc seem to be corrupted 0.0 soi..
Then I played "Black", this is a really cool game..I played quite far..and this round was really difficult..it somewhere on a bridge..let me tell u my walkthrough and how I died..haha..

In this round, for starting I'm equiped with a M16 and M243 ( i think..) , M243 is a new gun which shoots a bomb.. quite useless cus it can't shoot far..hehe.. I started off head-shotting some bad guys and end up RPGing by them..( RPG is a rocket launcher kind of thing..hehe.. ) Then, I RPG them back..hehe..now I'm goin throught the land mine field..and so are the bad guys..stupid.. I threw normal bombs around the field and BOOM!!! They all died..hehe..but then I cross the bridge to find me fighting more bad guys with Machine guns and RPG ..and so here's where I die lacking of Health Packs ( heal hp)..

NITE
We went to e-mart..my dad is still at Labuan..so we went there since we hardly go there...we had our dinner there and once again I had CHICKEN RICE!! Wth..chicken whole day..lol..then we shopped around a little..the Natives were having some kind of small concert with their favourite artist ( well..not our artist..hehe..)

NOW
I'm goin to sleep soon..since my mom keep nagging..haha..have to on the alarm first..going to blog something nice again..hehe...

No comments: