Sunday 9 May 2010

Miri Run!! (8/5/10)

I registered last minute ><"
Wasn't my fault really.. 5s4 has no sign of the registration paper.. go figure? haha
Anyway, managed to participate in this FUN & GREAT event ^^ here's some of the things we did..


3pm
Registrations..and RED MIRI RUN TSHIRTS!!

4.30pm
Xpax sponsored BANGING BALLOONS & Mr Miri Mayor :D

5pm ( i think so? )
RUN~!!

----> Tamu
Normal..

----> Flyover
Omg!! I'll finally standing & walking on the flyover in person! Not in a car!! Quite high 0.0

----> Mountain
Missed... since the path was too small.. So everyone took a little detour!!

----> Near Bintang Megamall & Primary school
An encouragement for us to continue the RUN!! Walls sponsored ROOTBEER ICE-CREAMS :) Thank you!! I had 4!! xD

----> Bintang Megamall
We gathered in front of the old wing's maindoor.. Bintang Megamall sponsored BAGS.. Say NO to PLASTIC ^^

----> Inside Bintang Megamall
I was the first to scream!! xP (wanted to do that a long time ago! to scream loudly in BINTANG MEGAMALL!! A dream fulfied :D ) A sea of red people dashed into the megamall ><"

----> Sushi King
Sushi King sponsored... of cause == SUSHI!! They laid the sushi on table outside Sushi King :D I had some.. Wasabi sucks ==

---> Outside Megamall
We took a small break.. drinking Mineral waters.. and stealing some from friends too xD

---> Land Survey
Milo sponsored us.. ONCE AGAIN OF CAUSE.. MILO :P my favourite!! cool ice milo >< hehe..

---> Back to the field
Right back to where we started, thank you to the commitees who prepared soft drinks/mineral drinks/ Calsbeirg ( i din take any.. nvr had alcohol in my life >< )/ redbull for us! thank you! I had my favourite Cincau, Green Tea & Chrysanthemum..

7pm end!
The commitees had fun with the ice ><" oh my.. I realise they have a lot of "beer" songs.. Some are funny, some are more "adultive" haha..

THAT'S ALL FOR MIRI RUN :)

No comments: