Saturday 12 September 2009

Fantanstic 5 "Culture show night!!!!"

LOL~~

Tonight is Culture show night.
It's kinda fun for our turn to see other act for us than us acting for them like last time lo~ Haha.
Anyway, I think overall , all group did great ^^

I don't have any pic for tonight becus I forgot to bring my camera along so.. NO PIC~ sorry xD

But I have things to say!!!

Sing Yee very funny doing the "Johnny Bravo" dance xD
Kho Peng cheer up ^^ I got ice cream xD
Sugar talking on mic is like "Harlo" which is SUPER CUTE and FUNNY ^^ And u look great tonite ^^
To the 2 AQUA~ I hope u 2 won't get addicted in CROSS DRESSING xP Haha.
Lindley Chai, I m proud to call you my GOOD new student ^^ and proud be your Orientation 2009 Leader ^^ thank you~


Anyway, overall, everyone LOOK GREAT ^^



Yet..
Tonight, after going back home..
I feel...
Hais..

But I believe I'll be all right.. :]

No comments: