Sunday 4 January 2009

25/12/08 Korean Trip ^^

It's -8 ° in Korea ><

6 am

Woke up ~ For your info, the Hotel we're in is called Gapyeong Seorak Tourist Hotel o. It's located somewhere on the mountain i guess xD

6.30 am

Breakfast

7am
Got on the bus, on the way to......
SNOW BOARDING ^^~V

8am
Rent snowboarding clothes

8.20
On the way to the snowboarding park

8.40
SNOW SKATING~~~~~~~~
My first time le. Of cus, don't expect much like pro movement la..But at least i suceeded in trying 2 of the 3 levels!!!

Level 1 : Beginner ( Easy ~)
Level 2: Moderate ( A lil more bends ~)
Level 3: Expert ( OMG~!~ So many sharp bents~ ><)

11.30am

Lunch ~~
I had Korean sausage & fried rice ^^ so tasty~

12.30
Got on bus TT goodbye snowskating park ~ I'll be back!!

1pm
On the way to CoEx Mall

2.10 pm
Reached CoEx Mall~
I walked alone here. Dad threw me some $ n ask me to see if there's anything I wanna buy.
I was window shopping when I realise 1 thing!!!
All young girls in Korea own a CREDIT CARD!! This is TRUE!! Even our tour guide says so ~ Haha

3.20pm
Finish shopping~ And up next !! Another shopping area!!

4pm
MYEONG- DONG

Myeong Dong is a shopping street. Not bad.. A lil crowded but surprising a lot of things ~ I got sourveneirs of cus!! xD

5.19 pm
Got on the bus. It was -10°!!! With strong wind together >< so cold!!

No comments: